Friday 12 November 2010

Personally...

I read a good few blogs. Not necessarily the same ones all the time, but there are one or two I read every day. They're pretty much all personal blogs as I don't have enough of an obsession with any one subject to want to be reading about someone else’s opinion on it all the time. As far as I can see personal blogs fall into three categories: People who's lives are interesting enough to actually blog about their day to day activities, people who's lives are not at all interesting enough to blog day to day but they feel the need to share it all with us anyway, and people who blog about whatever happens to be on their little minds at any given time in no particular order.

Now given that my day to day life is about as interesting as that dangly bit of a cobweb that persists in hiding on the corner of the ceiling, and I have no desire to subject anyone, even myself, to a record of it's constant monotony, I think I'll be sharing whatever happens to be on my mind at any given time. If you know me you'll know that that's a much scarier prospect than it sounds, but it's ok, you can leave at any time, I promise not to follow you and ask you why you're not following me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment